Digital transformation is a change management process where you use digital technologies and data to improve your business by better engaging stakeholders and customers.
What are its benefits?
- Directly or indirectly improve business performance
- Digitally engage new customers on new digital channels
- Improve your operating performance through digital technologies
Becoming more ‘digital’ is crucial but different stakeholders will have different perspectives on:
- What digital transformation looks like?
- How and when will we get there?
To align leaders on digital transformation and give them the confidence to take their business forward in a digital world, we developed the 6-element S.P.A.R.C.S. framework:
- Revenue/ Results
- Systems and Processes
Watch this video to know more about how these 6 elements in tandem can help you achieve holistic and long-lasting digital transformation: